Avocado is a fruit with many benefits for health and beauty treatments. This fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals that benefit people who eat them. Some people never know about calories in an avocado. In here you can learn calories in avocado half, also avocado weight loss diet. Avocado has green silky skin and while we slice it, the color of it is yellow. You can make healthy food with avocado, such as guacamole or avocado on toast for your healthy breakfast.
Calories in Avocado Half
|1 avocado||250 calories||23 grams total fat|
|1/2 of an avocado||130 calories||12 grams total fat|
|calories in avocado toast||394 calories||34 grams total fat|
The calories in avocado half depend on size and type, Mexican avocado has 160 calories per 100 grams. Each calorie in avocado there is 15 grams of healthy fat, vitamins A, C, B6, and others. Calories in avocado can make stomach full quickly because there are 3,4 grams of fiber. The fiber has proven to produce longer satiety compared to saturated fats in other processed foods. Therefore, calories in avocado reports can help you to reduce the harmful of LDL cholesterol and changes it to be healthy HDL cholesterol. That’s why who people get in cholesterol, they may consider this fruit to reduce their cholesterol.
Besides the avocado has richest of folic acid, whose women in pregnancy needed it. Folic acid prevents baby from nerve defects and bone disorders. Next, below here are some tips for you how to consume avocado with right in calories. Don’t add sugar or milk in avocado juice, it can damage the nutrients of avocado juice. Avocado has much of fats, so there is no need to add sugar or milk. Just divide your avocado into two then cut it into several pieces and the nutrients are kept safe. The calories in avocado which contain sugar and milk, it would be big fats and no nutrients in it.
how to burn calories in an avocado :
- Walking is the easiest way to burn your calories, you can do walking between 50-65 minutes to burn your calories.
- Joggings, the second choices to burn your calories, with roughly 30 minutes your calories will burn perfectly.
- Swimming, if you like swimming you can consider this sport to burn your calories. Just swim in 20 – 30 minutes your calories will be burn.
- If all above option is boring you can do cycling within 30 minutes to burn.
Is Avocado Good for Heart Patients
Many studies have proven to be a good avocado for heart health. Heart disease is a deadly disease in the world. One of the things that can increase heart disease is diabetes, high pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and sense of movement. People with heart disease averaged 85% 80 years older than 37% at age 40 to 60 years. For heart patients or heart disease prevention can be done by eating healthy foods, enough in the activity, avoid smoking and alcohol. Here are the reasons why is avocado good for heart patients:
Decrease Bad Cholesterol
Avocado is one of the greatest sources of monounsaturated fats, this is good fats. Studies from the Heart Association recommend consuming monounsaturated fat (MUFA) to reduce cholesterol levels. It can prevent the heart of LDL (bad cholesterol) to HDL (good cholesterol). Be sure to limit consuming saturated oil to less than 10% of your daily calories. You may consume avocados as much as 5-8 grams a day, make sure not too much in consuming fat because if excess will make your body gain weight.
- Folic Acid
The content of folic acid in avocado is able to maintain your heart health. A study says someone who consumed avocados was as large 50 to 100 calories per day, will lower LDL and experience increase HDL at the same time. Homocysteine is one of the triggers of blood vessel damage. Folic acid, vitamin B6, B5, and B12 are which is contained in the avocado can lower levels of homocysteine in the body and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Reduce the Sugar Levels
If you who people get diabetics, avocado can reduce your sugar levels. How is it work? The MUFA make effectively work of insulin that can reduce the sugar in our blood. Avocado has a low glycemic index so, it is saved for who people has diabetics. Yo can combined avocadoes with tomatoes to reduced your increased sugar levels. You can try to boil 5 strands of avocado leaves up to brown like a tea. Then, consume this tea regularly for a week.
Avocado Weight Loss Diet
Above information, we just tell you about calories in an avocado. Avocado weight loss diet, how it can be? We will give you tips on your diet program with avocado. The flavor of avocado is plain, so it makes we must add some sugar or milk. But, if you on diet program you can smash your avocado and adds some vegetables like tomatoes, paprika, lettuce with olive oils and mayonnaise. The tastes are delicious and unique, you can try this and this is main food in your diet programs. Here is the recipe for guacamole that you may consider to make healthy food for your diet plan.
The ingredients you must have :
- 3-4 Avocados, ripe
- 1 pcs Onions
- 2 pcs Tomatoes
- 2-4 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 1 large bunch Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp spoon of Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
You should do :
- Prepare the avocado, slice it, removing the seed and with a spoon take the only meat of avocado.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl, then take your fork and mashed it gently.
- Diced finely the onion and tomatoes and set aside.
- Minced well the garlic cloves and cilantro, set aside.
- Adds the avocado with onions, minced garlic, cilantro, and tomatoes. Then mix it all well.
- Drops the fresh lime and adds salt to your guacamole. Taste it to make sure yours is good enough.
- You can serve yours with tacos, sandwiches, burgers, burritos and else.
The Guacamole nutrient, in every 135 grams serving of this dish. There are 150 calories found in Guacamole. No cholesterol present here, just protein, less of sugar, carbohydrates, sodium and also fats. You may consider this dish to be your partner in your diet programs. With some exercise like jogging, skipping, swimming, and cycling your weight loss program will succeed.
Avocado Toast Weight Loss
While some people go on the diet program, they still confused what is the right menu for breakfast. Maybe you can consider this menu, avocado toast weight loss. Some nutrition experts said that calories in avocado toast have high in fats and calories. But, this avocado toast can prevent you to eat the snack in the mid-day and this is the reason avocado toast suited to your weight loss programs. You don’t have to eat much while for lunch or dinner because you already breakfast with high calories, fats, vitamins, and fiber. Below here is the recipe for make avocado toast for your breakfast.
The Ingredients you must need :
- 1 or 2 slice grain bread
- A half of avocado
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Flakes
How to Make :
- Toast your grain bread until golden and crispy.
- Mashed the half of avocado and mashed it into small pieces.
- Sprinkle it with sea salt and pepper flakes.
- Enjoy your breakfast, you can add some strawberry, banana or poach an egg on your top of bread. The toppings of the avocado toast have not changed the nutrition. Just the calories and fats are different. This breakfast meal is the poor choice but among the others, avocado toast is worth to fulfill your nutrition in a whole day.