Cold sores are called fever blisters they most like to appear on the outside of the mouth and lips, but also you can find it on the nose, cheeks or fingers. When you get cold sores, you may feel painful, and fluid-filled.The painful of cold sores usually last a few days. The virus that causes cold sores is known as herpes (HSV I) virus.This virus can spread from person to another person by kissing or other close contacts like using the same toothbrush. So, how to get rid of cold sores? This time we will tell you about how to get rid of cold sores with effectively and also safe.
How to Get Rid of Cold Sores in one day from Mouth
If you have cold sores in the mouth so, how to get rid of cold sores in mouth? We will tell you some of the home remedies that it safely to get rid of your cold sores. Tries this treatment repeatedly, if there is no effect in your cold sores you can change the way in other ways that are suitable for you.
Tea Tree Oil for Cold Sores
How to get rid of cold sores with tea tree oils? Here we go, tea tree oil is antiviral and antibacterial oil, it can dramatically reduce both the discomfort of your cold sores. You just should do this :
- Purchase the tree oil from drugstores or health food stores, make sure you choose the right brand of tea tree oil for treating your cold sores.
- The tea tree oil can make your area of the mouth are drying. Keep your lips moist with lip balm during applying this treatment.
- Apply the tea tree oil to the area with cotton or cotton bud, if you have sensitive skin you should dilute it with one part water, one part tea tree oil. You will get itching sensation after you apply it.
- Reapply the tea tree oil in several times a day. Usually, it can take up to two weeks to make it healed.
Tea Bags for Cold Sores
The other ways of how to get rid of cold sores are with tea bags. Tea bags for cold sores is the right treatment too. So, you just need to do this :
- You should use the warm tea bag on cold sores.
- Press it into your mouth within 20 – 30 minutes.
- The next day and the day after it you must reapply this to your cold sores.
- You will look then your cold sores had completely disappeared.
|Abreva Docosanol Cold Sore
|Cold Sore Gel
|3|| Best formula Cold Sores
By HERP RESCUE
|4||Lemon Balm Cold Sore
By Urban ReLeaf
Dermatologist for Cold Sore
Dermatologist for the cold sore, this way is an option for you to get rid your cold sores with quick. Below this the dermatologist for cold sore are :
- Cortisone injections
If you want a fast way, you should try this. Get an appointment with your physician and he will give cortisone injections for your cold sores. While the cortisone injections fill in your cold sores, it will bring the inflammation down quite rapidly.
Are you afraid of the injections? So, you may try this. Abreva is a cream to reduce your cold sores and you can get it at drugstores or online stores. Abreva is known quickly for reducing the size and pain of your cold sores. This cream the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time and while you getting this cream, it won’t feel stinging or burning your skin.
How to Get Rid of Cold Sores Overnight or How to make a cold sore go away overnight
This cold sores looked annoying, it’s a terrible thing, right? How to get rid of cold sores overnight? Could it? THere are the best 3 ways to get rid of cold sores overnight that you must consider it. Here, the treatments are :
- Ice Cubs
Ice cubs can reduce your cold sores overnight, you just do this :
– Rub the ice cube on your cold sore to reduce the swelling and itching. Avoid scratching it any further.
– Repeat this treatment a couple of times in a day.
– The cold sores are healing and there is no problem and irritation.
Garlic, find it in your kitchen and you just do this to get rid of your cold sores :
– Take the garlic clove, crush it and directly apply to your cold sores.
– You can also swallow raw garlic on empty stomach, early in the morning, for best results.
– Please repeat this twice or thrice a day.
– Garlic has many wondrous properties like antiviral, antiseptics and effectiveness in healing. This is a simple home remedy and it won’t make your pocket empty.
Honey has antimicrobial properties that will heal the infected sores and also soothe the inflamed and irritated skin. This treatment is the best choice for you who has sensitive skin. So, you must do this :
– Take 1/2 teaspoon of honey and apply the honey to your cold sores.
– Leave it in five to ten minutes then rinse it with water.
– Please reapply this treatment in twice or thrice a day. Your cold sores are completely healed.
One myth is in between the role of toothpaste on cold sores
source image: Pinterest