How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Wanna have these beautiful nail art like this? You can get it quick with take off acrylic nails. With how to get off fake nails and applied some glue to your nails, your nails look stylish with various unique arts. The acrylic nails are beautiful and it works quickly the same as nail art but to remove it is not easy, how to remove acrylic nails at home? Apply these also have a high risk, one of the risks is artificial nails fungus and infection. If it happens to you, et in touch with your doctor. This time, we will tell you how to take off acrylic nails. Before the infection will happen to you.
How to remove acrylic nails at home
While you want how to get off acrylic nails, we have some tips on how to remove acrylic nails at home. The best way to take off acrylic nails at home, you can remove acrylic polish from the nail or you should try these tips on the below article. First, if you want to do this alone, you must be careful. Let your friend or your sister help you if you need it. But if there is no one else, you can remove it yourself the same as you have done manicure at home in 5 minutes. How to remove acrylic nails yourself, here we go.
How to take off acrylics
The easiest way to take off acrylic nails is with nail polish remover. How to remove acrylic nails, you should do these steps to remove the acrylic nail with polish remover:
- First, you must remove any nail polish from your acrylic nails with cotton balls and nails remover.
- Then, cuts the false nails with fingernails clipper until the length of fake nails just above the skin on your fingertips.
- Fill the bowl with one inch of acetone nail polish remover and rub it over the skin around your fingernails to help protect them from irritation.
- Place your fingers into polish remover, working on one hand at a time and lay a small towel over your soaking hand and soak it in 10 minutes.
- Remove your fingers from the bowl, use the cuticle pusher to gently scrape the take off acrylic nails from your natural nails. To push it, you must start at the base of the nail bed to the tip. (repeat this until the acrylic is completely gone)
- Wash your nail with warm and soapy water and dried it with the towel.
- Continue this step to removes the other.
How to take off acrylic nails without Acetone
Credits: Nail Career Education
Using Laminated Card
You must prepare :
- Laminated card
- Orange sticks
how to remove gel nail polish from acrylic
You must do :
-- Gently, pry up the entire bottom edge of your acrylics nail
-- With the corner of the card, slide it up and down and slowly work your way across your nail bed
-Work on the side then switches it to the other side, so that it doesn’t rip your natural nail under the acrylic.
-Repeat all these steps until all your fingernails are done
-Used nail buffer to clean them
-- Finally, apply the cuticle cream and moisturizer to restore your fingernail skin back.
Best Tools used to take off acrylic nails at home safely
|Must required||Must required||Glass Fingernail File for Professional Manicure||Check On Amazon|
|Smooth & Shine||Smooth & Shine ||Neon Hot 4-in-1 File||Check On Amazon|
|Polishing Nails||Polishing Nails||Revlon Crazyshine Nail Buffer||Check On Amazon|
|Clipper||Clipper||Professional Acrylic Nail Clipper Nail||Check On Amazon|
|Cuticle Oil||Cuticle Oil||Essentials Nail & Cuticle Oil||Check On Amazon|
how to take off acrylic nails at home
Besides, the above ways, there are other ways that should you choose to take off acrylic nails. DIY Removing acrylic nails, you can do it yourself at home the same hack given for peel off face mask . This way is safe and you never get hurts.
You must prepare :
- Acetone polish remover
- One glass blow
- Petroleum Jelly
- One 80-Grit file
- One buffer file
- One Cuticle pusher
- A timer (You can use your phone)
- Nail food or vitamin for nails or olive oils
You Must Do :
- Erase all your nails from polish, make sure it completely clean.
- File your nails as short as you can.
- Pour the acetone into a bowl, filling it about one inch deep.
- Cover your nails with the petroleum jelly to protect your skin from the drying acetone. Then set your timer on the phone for 10 minutes.
- Soak your fingers in the acetone, on one hand at the time. Take them out once the timer ringing (10 minutes). Look, the acrylic will look swollen, but this is only one layer of many.
- Take your cuticle pusher as done on pedicure at home and use it to scrape it off the melted layer.
- Be careful, maybe some products are harder to get off than others, it seems to be not responding to the acetone. Then use your 80-grit file to thin some of that hard to remove the product.
- Reset your timer for 10 minutes again and continue repeating this until the product has completely thinned out. (less more take up to five times).
- After there’s no one layer on, wash the petroleum jelly off your hand.
- Take your buffer to make your nails smooth.
- Finally, polish your nail with nail food or olive oil that makes your nail health. Now your nails will grow with minimal to no damage.
Artificial Nails Fungus
The acrylic nail fungus causes bacterial and also there is an allergic product which that reaction develop itching redness and swelling. The poorly fitted acrylic can also cause nail fungus infection. If you have your nail get the fungus, these are the right treatment option of the acrylic nail fungus :
how to take off acrylic nails with vinegar
White vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar (also used for Pimple marks) are very popular to get rid of artificial nails fungus. You can soak in your affected area for 30 minutes daily. It really works and effective treatment of artificial nail fungus. Do this treatment with these home remedy repeatedly.
Some people said that this mouthwash is the effective treatment of artificial nail fungus. The way is also the same as the vinegar. Do this treatment for 30 minutes daily and don’t forget to repeat this treatment.
- Essentials Oils
You can use lavender oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc to eliminate the fungus off your nails. Apply it in your affected area for several minutes. In a few days, you can see the essential oil also works well for artificial nail fungus.
Best Shampoo for Oily Hair